Welcome to Poets, an attractive collection of two- and three-bedroom homes in Swinton, a popular residential area of Salford, located close to Manchester city centre.
The town is renowned for its strong sense of community, making it the ideal location for your new home. The spacious, contemporary homes have been stylishly designed and include a fantastic specifi cation which includes many high end features at no extra cost including integrated appliances in the kitchen, recessed lighting (kitchen and bathrooms), chrome sockets, Porcelanosa full tiling in the bathrooms plus off-street parking and fully fenced turfed gardens with flagged patio areas
These apartments are available as part of the Rent to Buy scheme for first time buyers or those returning to the property market after the end of a relationship. This means the rent is 80% of the market rent for 5 years whilst you save towards a deposit to purchase the property. You can purchase the property outright after 5 years. Please note that there is no obligation to purchase the property during the initial 5 years, however your tenancy and saving ability will be reviewed annually before your tenancy renewal is agreed.
Each of these are built to the highest standards, with quality bathrooms and kitchens, spacious rooms and shared outdoor…
Artifex is one of our greenest buildings yet. We’ve made it easy for you to do your bit for the environment with solar p…
Artifex is the first affordable development in this part of Salford for years, giving you a real chance to rent and buy …
The apartments are Rent to Buy properties (RTB) and offered at 80% of market rent. The following criteria MUST be met for you to be eligible to apply:
- You must not have a household income of £80,000 per annum or more.
- You must not own another property.
- You must be in full time, permanent employment.
- You must be over the age of 18 years old.
- You must provide proof of address(i.e. utility bill / bank statement).
- You must provide proof if identity(i.e. passport / driving licence) for all applicants if a joint application.
- You will also need references for each applicant (if a joint applicant). One reference MUST be from your current or recent Landlord (if you have one).
- You will also be required to pass an affordability and credit check.
- You need to be in a position to pay the full market rent of the property each month. Due to the rules of the scheme we cannot accept applications from applicants receiving housing benefit or housing element on Universal Credit.
The site is currently under development and will be ready to move into from May 2021.
Property listing information:
- to specify Number of Bedrooms that will appear on the listing template – 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available
- to specify Status that will appear on the listing template – available to reserve now
- to specify Pricing that will appear on the listing template – rent from £680 a month
- to set the Location (Google Maps) OR
- to select from a list of content managed Locations (if Google integration is disabled)
- to specify Address Line 1, 2 and 3 - 71 Blackfriars Road, Salford, Manchester, M3 7GR